My Forever acne and rash
Trying to figure if my skin is just sensitive or I have infinite skin allergies. It's a nearly daily affair to have the following.

-clusters of tiny blisters usually between toes and fingers, occasionally on palms and soles.
-one or more patches of welts or bumps on body
-pustules/boils on back/neck or groin
-acne since pre-teens

Most 'memorable' episodes were when my bumps made me swell from head to toe twice. And once continued sprouting new bumps for months. All of which neither my A&E doc nor GP could diagnose.

First two attempts to pierce my ears ended with surgery to remove the studs lodged in my infected earlobes. Every material of man has crafted into jewelry causes instant rash or inflammation unless it's a necklace or bracelet. Even my now gold wedding ring constantly gives me those annoying little blisters that reappear just before it's completely healed.

Pretty sure hygiene isn't the issue so your experiences and advices will be much appreciated. :)
I've been struggling with acne, rash and allergy reactions myself a long time now...what seems to do the trick to improve my skin is olive oil! since there's no harm to 'just try' it then I would suggest you try applying it at night after shower (let it absorb for about 10 mins or so) and then go to sleep... let me know if you'll try and it see any improvement in the morning at all... another thing, I do use 100% organic or pure (cold-pressed) olive oil on my skin