My Lip Hurts So So Bad!!! Please Help!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My Lip Hurts So So Bad!!! Please Help!

Along the border line of my upper lip, the skin is inflammed and hurts os bad.  TYhe onlyl thing hat seems to help is holding an open pop bottle to the skin, and tiliting the bottle up so the pop toches the skin. It relievs it temporrarily.  But it hurts so bad and i keep licking my lips and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.  Can you tell me what it is and how to relieve the pain? Please? I'm begging you.
From the symptoms it sounds like chielitis and eczema of the skin around the lips. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve. Drink plenty of water and take multivitamin supplements and do not apply lipstick or other cosmetic products for some days. Use a humidifier to moisturize the air in your home and apply shea butter or Vaseline on your lips and around it. You can also use a homemade ointment mixed from 1 tsp glycerine, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp castor oil. Spread on lips overnight, refrigerating the leftovers for future use. Eat foods high in calcium, magnesium and flaxseed oil. If a week of compresses and emollients don't do the trick, you can add over-the-counter 1 percent hydrocortisone ointment to your regimen.

If the condition still persists then topical creams like tacrolimus ointment  and pimecrolimus cream for which I would suggest a dermatologist’s evaluation. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.