My face gets beat red after applying a moisturizer

Every time I apply a moisturizer (after a shower or before bed) my face gets beat red, almost like I have sunburn on my face. I thought maybe it was a sensitivity to my moisturizer, so I switched to a different one. I have literally tried almost every moisturizer out there, even ones for sensitive skin and yet I still get the same result. The redness lasts for about an hour or more but then fades. does anyone know what this is and how I can prevent the redness?? It's annoying, especially because when I apply foundation, it looks darker on my face because of the redness.

THANKS!!
It can be due to irritant contact dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.
If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My face has gone bright red after using the boots essentals cucumber pot, but i dont know weather it is just for bodies afnd it feels like i have put my face i a bowl of boiled water.what do i do?