My join between scortum and penis is red and itch

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Last month (20th of april)  I had an oral sex with a prostitute, I was drunk, and it happen.
After that i was affraid of STD infections. Especially herpes hsv-1.

Today 27 may my scortum become very sweaty. and it reds between the penis and the scortum and it has mild itch. especially on the left side. do you thik it's the initial herpes symptomps?

I'm now affraid. because herpes has no cure.
Your symptoms are suggestive of tinea cruris of the groin. It is caused by fungal infection of the groin. Herpes presents as itchy blisters that scab over. Wash the area and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. It is important that the skin is not damp because the damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day.

Also apply topical antifungals like Lamisil or Monistat once the diagnosis is confirmed.  Severe cases may need oral antifungals for which I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm applying the calamine and in a day the redness is gone...  but the story continues here

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/My-Herpes--Diagnosis/show/1256330?personal_page_id=1424681#post_5755648

Thanks A lot doc. I'll buy  you a beer.
*Correction to above post, calamine react fast, and the redness is gone within two days.