My scrotum is continuously itchy, how can I fix it?
My scrotum is continuously itchy, how can I fix it? I use creams, but it has been itchy for years. Is there medication I can go on?
This itching of scrotum can be due to eczema, psoriasis or lichen simplex chronicus. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used but use them under medical guidance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.