My toddler's mosquito bites are huge..is there any cream i can use...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My toddler's mosquito bites are huge..is there any cream i can use to bring down the swelling

Well my daughter went for a walk a couple blocks yesterday and she got bit a couple of times..and i woke up this morning and her bites were the size of golf balls..she doesn't have any major symptoms..is there any brand of cream that will help bring down the swelling?
Since your daughter is a child, she needs to take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the bumps which helps in soothing the skin. She may also need topical steroids and for their prescription, I suggest you to consult a dermatologist soon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.