Mysterious, very itchy rash
    About a month ago a black lesion appeared on my right arm overnight.  It was the shape of a grain of rice, but about twice the size.  It almost looked as if it were a small burn, but I couldn't imagine how I could have burned my arm in such a strange spot (one inch above the elbow on the portion of my upper arm visible when I look down).  At first the spot was not raised, then it began to form a crust around the perimeter.  There was no itching.  At this point (3 days later), I decided to go to the doctor, whose answer was simply "I don't know."  She was not the least bit concerned.  With her reaction, I began to think maybe I did burn myself and just didn't know when it happened.
    A few days later the black spot turned into what looked like a scab and just fell off, leaving behind a white scar on my arm.  "Okay,"  I thought, "It was just a burn."  Wrong.  Almost instantly itchy pustules began to form around the point of origin, then spread outward until the "bump circle" was about the size of a half dollar, was red and had fever.  From there I began developing more of the red, itchy, feverish pustules in linear and circular patterns all over my upper arm, then onto the right side of my back.  Over the course of the next few days, the rash spread from the right shoulder to the left (linear-patterned bumps on the shoulders, not pustules).  I cannot even explain how intensely these things itch!  They would wake me up at night.  I tried antifungal cream, Benadryl, hydrocortizone cream, calamine lotion, and antiseptic spray.  No relief.  From start to finish, the rash lasted more than a week.  I did not address the issue with my doctor again because of the way she treated me the first time, as if I wasn't important.
   I was rash-free for about two weeks, and now its back with a vengeance, completely inundating my right upper arm and onto my back.  This time the pustules are redder, bigger, and way more itchy.  And again, some of them are in a linear pattern, others in a circular pattern, and they started from the point of origin that was the mysterious black spot.  I have spent countless ours researching what this could possibly be, with no avail.  Help!
Of course, that was countess hours researching, not "ours".  Thanks.