Mystery blotches
I have had small red blotches slowly multiplying on my chest and stomach for almost 6 months now. The blotches are are about a 1/4 inch in diameter, light red (faint) with rounded edges (imperfect circles), they are not raised.

The blotches do not itch or flake.  they only exist on my chest and stomach  (I have hair on my chest and stomach)  and they have been slowly multiplying.  I first only noticed them on my upper chest, now they are on my stomach as well.  at first I though it ma be ringworm, but ringworm expands and itches and flakes no?  These guys don't do anything but multiply, slowly, all more or less the the same size of imperfect ovals and circles.
From the symptoms it sounds like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.