NEED HELP ASAP

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

NEED HELP ASAP

Hi..Im a 18 year old male.i have experienced facial redness and flakiness for a few months now.I take showers and wash my face everyday.When i get out,my face is red and flaky.It may look fine from a distance but up close it looks really damaged.If i get itchy i cant scratch my face because it gets really flaky if i do.The sides of my nose are the most affected area,i believe,but the rest of my face is also flaky.Ive tried many lotions and also a product called aveeno,but i think it only worsens it.I am starting to think i have eczema or something called rosecrea.What can i do here at home to try and fix it.Can it also have something to do with my diet?if so,what foods are good for the skin or the face?Thank you for your help.