NEED HELP BADLY
HI YOU DOING MY NAME IS SANDRA DIXON. THREE DAYS AGO I HAVE GOTTEN MY HAIR DONE AT A HAIR SALON WHICH MY SERVICE TO GET A PERM WITH A BLACK RINSE, DEEP CONDITION, CUT AND CURLED. THE NEXT DAY I NOTICE MY HAIR WAS BURNING VERY BADLY AND IT WAS ***** UP W/ SCABS SO I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THE SALON BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE DIDN'T RINSE THE CHEMICALS ALL THE WAY OUT MY HAIR. IT FELT BETTER FOR THAT MOMENT BUT THAT NIGHT IT BEGAIN TO BURN AGAIN SO I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF AND BROUGHT SOME SULFUR 8 SHAMPOO TO WASH MY HAIR BUT THAT DIDN'T HELP EITHER AND WHEN I GOT UP THE NEST DAY WHICH WAS YESTARDAY MY FACE WAS SWOLLEN. I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY PROBLEM WAS CONTACT DERMITITIS SO I WAS PRESCRIBED SOME SHAMPOO AND BENERDRYL BUT BEFORE THEY SENT ME HOME I THEY GAVE ME TO SHOTS ONE WAS TO STOP THE INFLAMMTION AND THE OTHER WAS BENEDRYL.NOW MY FACE SWELLED UP WORSE THAN IT WAS AND IT ITCH BADLY CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT CAN I USE ON MY FACE TO STOP THE SWELLEN AND ITCHING.
Sounds like you need to be treated with something IV for all this.  I would recommend returning back to emergent care and getting treatment.  

Find out what chemicals they used in your hair; that would be helpful.  
sounds to me you were probably allergic to the colour, did they do a skin allergy test, on you, usually they should test a small patch of skin behind ur ear
It sounds like an allergic reaction. You need to consult your doctor immediately. Apart from steroid injections, you need antihistaminics for the allergic reaction and the itching. Also Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.