Nail scratches on face
I had a fight yesterday, in which my face got two 6-7 cm long scratch marks. It was bleeding when fresh, and is still red and inflamed. I applied ice immediately, and putting neosporin ointment. What else can i do to prevent it from leaving scars and so that its gets healed sooner. I have to attend some very important interviews in a months time. Please help.
Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. To prevent scarring you can try Elidel cream or Protropic ointment on the areas. But use them after a dermatologist’s guidance. If the symptoms still persist then you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

i hve nail scratches frm 15 years do i have any solution fr it