New black spots on skin of penis shaft...
3 months ago I got a small black spot on the shaft of my penis. It is 1 mm by 1mm. I am 100% sure it was not there before. It is  'in' the skin, not raised.
It doesnt itch, hurt or grow, but still it appeared and doesnt go away.
Today I saw on more new black spot, a bit smaller but similar. They look like really black birthmarks.

Although it doesnt seem dangerous to me, I want to get it checked out anyway because new spots are always suspicious, right? Also, I would like to know why i get new spots all of a sudden... Will I get more? And what could it be?
You have not mentioned your age, but these black spots can be due to Fordyce spots or angiokeratoma of Fordyce. Fordyce spots are small, painless, raised spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. Angiokeratomas are blue-to-red papules with a scaly surface located on the shaft of penis.

My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist and get a skin biopsy done because treatment is diagnosis specific and it is through examination and skin biopsy only that we can make a precise diagnosis.  
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.