New mole/pimple on face
I have a growth on my cheek that i first thought was a pimple. It is larger than a pencil eraser and a raised bump in a dome shape.  It itches and hurts when i press on it.  It is skin colored. I am 45 years old.  I dont think it is a pimple because i used my sons prescription acne cream for two weeks and it dried up my face but did not shrink this growth.   Does this sound like skin cancer or just a mole and what options do i have for removal. Thank you
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be cyst, wart(caused by HPV infection) or a benign or malignant skin growth.

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.