New wart, under the skin, how to stop it early?
I've had warts passed through my family, from my son to my wife to me, and am finally getting rid of the one on my left thumb by a mix of 40% salacilic acid pads for a day then filing with a new nailfile until it bleeds and hurts, then putting on a new pad.  Its very close to gone.  However, to more have appeared on my right hand, index and middle finger but they're under the skin so I can't do much.
Should I try freezing?  A wartabater?  I work with my hands and have to frequently wash them, so wearing wart pads is difficult so I need this gone ASAP.  I had them frozen at the dermatologist, also cut (more like shaved) but again, these new ones are still under the skin and I don't want to wait another 3 months for them to surface.  How do I deal with warts still totally under the skin?

Warts are caused by a viral infection specifically by the  human papilloma viruses (HPV). They are contagious and spread when the virus touches a part of the skin where the outer protective layer is broken, either by minor trauma or by moisture. This happens most commonly on the fingers, elbows, knees, and the bottoms of the feet. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects. They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur. Topical treatments containing salicylic acid were the best treatment according to a study done. Gentle freezing, on the other hand, to be effective, must be done at least  4 times. Several newer treatments aim to boost the body’s own immune response, including Imiquimod cream or alpha interferon injections. Being a virus, the wart can easily be eliminated with active immune systems. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wart)

Take care and keep us posted.
Hello i started treating my wart with organic apple cider vinegar "motherhood" and now it is practically gone...i used the vinegar until the wart became a black color- by using a small piece of cotton soak it in vinegar then apply it over affected area with a bandage over it. Its important to wrap it with bangage and leave it on for atleast for hrs or more..u can then remove to allow it to breathe but use clear nail polish over it when remove the bandage. then after it became a black color i started using tea tree oil aswell ..all u do is take a tiny piece of cotton add two -3 drops of tea tree oil and bandage the area with cotton over the affected area- leave on overnight and repeat the process  in the morning...u can let it breathe during the day but when u do apply clear nail polish on it..but keeping the bandage on with the tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar is key. Just be persistant..it worked for me so it should work for u. Once it turns black and rough u can simply take a needle and gently poke on the edges and lift it right off the surface..this was not painful..once that dead layer comes off continue to treat by rubbing either coconut oil or tea tree oil...that is the stage i am in right now...it been a bit of work but certaintly worth it...its sooo much better. Im hoping to have my skin back completely healed in less than a week. I just need new beautiful to grow now.