Non-Itchy Red Rash
Hello. I have had this symptom before and never thought about it really because it has gone away.. but this time it is the worst I have seen it and I really don't know why.

To start off, to my knowledge, I am not allergic to ANYTHING (although I have never been medically tested for allergies).

This rash is on two seperate spots on my neck, the left side of my face (lower cheek / jawbone area) and above my left eyelid. I have not recently changed makeup or skin care products. It just appeared yesterday. I'm just trying to figure out what it could be - something I ate? Sun? I have no idea.

It does not itch at all, it's just red. They are not raised bumps but seem to just be redness of the skin (could be REALLY tiny bumps? not sure..When I rub my hand over it, I feel absolutely nothing at all.. I can only see it in the mirror.

Any ideas? I know that's not much information but I don't get it either.
From the symptoms it can be dermatitis skin or contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.