Non-itching bumps on pubic area
So about four months ago I noticed these red bumps above my pubic area appearing. There were maybe four of them. They did not itch, and they do not pop. I figured that I'd let them be, and maybe they'd go away. However, they are still there, and patches of smaller ones are appearing on the sides of my pelvis. I posted a picture below that will hopefully help. Sorry about the poor quality, but all I have is a webcam. I've decided that it can't be an STD because I haven't had sex since February. Any ideas?
I can confirm the cause only after a clinical examination. It is possible that these bumps are due to Molluscum contagiosum.It is caused by a virus which can spread through contact with contaminated objects, such as towels, clothing, or toys. The virus also spreads by sexual contact. There is a small, painless papule that may become raised up to a pearly, flesh-colored nodule. The papule often has a dimple in the center. Scratching can lead to redness. Diagnosis is confirmed by clinical examination. Other possibilities are contact dermatitis, allergic reaction, folliculitis, cysts, scabies, heat rash or warts, folliculitis and ingrown hair. For exact diagnosis do consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and kind regards!