Non itchy bump
I had protected sex toward the end of November 2011. About a week ago I notice that I had a light red bump, it doesn't itch or hurt on my inner thigh near my private area. I scratch it and it look like it was becoming a scrab until I noticed today 1/2/12 that is round, red, doesn't itch or no puss nothing but when I rub my finger on it I can feel it and see it. It's feels to be on my skin not under.
This bump can be a benign growth of the skin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required. But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Thank You so much for the information.