Non-scaly, Non-itchy skin rash
have three of them on the same general area. First one is, approximately, as big as a dollar coin and others ore as big as a half dollar coin.  
They:
- don't itch
- are non-scaly
- are flat, not raised (not distinguishable by touch)
- get bright red after exercise
I do not feel or notice them if I don't look at them.
Please help me figure out what I have.
For your symptoms nummular dermatitis, pityriasis rosea, granuloma annulare and ringworm should be ruled out. Since the rash is persisting, so it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done to confirm fungal infection. Treatment consists of topical antifungal cream which may contain miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.