Not sure if its Ringworm
I have a circular rash on my elbow.  The outside is raised, bumpy, and red.  The inside is almost white. I also have another one that appeared about two months ago on the top of my foot.  The one on my foot is basically the same as the one on my elbow except that the edges aren't as raised and the middle isn't as white.  I'm pretty sure that it is ringworm except that it doesn't itch at all! I can't feel the areas, I didn't even know I had one on my elbow until someone pointed it out.

How are you? Do you experience other symptoms aside from the numbness? Definite diagnosis of a ringworm or fungal infection involves skin scrapings of the lesion and evaluating it under the microscope for fungus. This usually responds well to over-the-counter antifungal medications. However, I recommend that you have this evaluated further for proper diagnosis. Other differentials that needs to be ruled out includes leprosy,  which may present with   skin lesions that are lighter than normal skin color,  sensory loss and muscle weakness.

Take care and keep us posted.