Nummular eczema or worse?
Over the past 5 years I've had a few biopsies from skin on my lower legs. Words seen in the reports are: acanthosis, parakeratotic scale, lymphocytic inflammaotry infiltrate, focal acantholysis...

It started with one round spot on my inside ankle 5 years ago and since the first biopsy has spread to various locations om my lower legs, outside thighs, arms and lower back.

I was told nummular eczema and I've used many different steriod creams...nothing works for long.

The lesions, when they begin, resemble a bug bite; then spread out a little. When I first started getting them, it actually looked like ringworm - but now I don't give them a chance to get that far as I drench them in the ointment or foams. Now they stay small - but still look horrendous.

I now have some round areas of discoloration on my lower legs; not sure if it's from too much steriod use or if the condition is morphing.

In any case, the more I 'google' the more upset I am that this is  something more serious; in particular some type of lymphoma.

My question is - can I rest in the previous biopsies?  Would biopsies have indicated some type of lymphoma or some other type of malignancy? Other wise, I feel okay and my labs are fine.  Not sure how to proceed.

Most certainly lymphomas would have been reported,best to ignore what is not your problem.