Odd lump on groin
For a while now I have been noticing that there is a lump usually in the same spot on my groin. ( just to the right of my left leg below my stomach. The lump is singular or sometimes another one appears, just above it. It doesn't itch and it starts off under the skin. I feel it for a day or so before hand and then when i wake I find that the lump has appeared and then the skin becomes very tender. Right now it looks like a pimple like it wants to explode, but if i leave it it will go down again and be gone for a month or so.  I once squeezed one months beforehand and after much work, white liquid came out followed by blood.

I have also felt something extremely similar occasionally underneath my armpit. It hasn't appeared as often as the groin bump but they both feel very similar.

From the symptoms it looks like a boil. Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I appreciate the response,

I will do as you say and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. I had no clue what it could be. as of today (24/02) the lump which grew a twin just above it, seems to have gone just under the skin. on Sunday it looked like it was straining to burst, it almost looked like my pores had expanded and there was white liquid in the pores, but I resisted popping it, and It started going back down in the morning. I just found it strange that it usually shows up in the same spot, that and the one underneath my arm. I can feel them under the skin for a few days then suddenly they show up like zits and stay for a while or until I pop them. I never thought to see my doctor as they usually cleared up before I would get too worried about them, but Ill do that. Thank you for your help.