Oily skin and sweating eyebrows.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Oily skin and sweating eyebrows.

I have very oily forehead and scalp with a receeding hairline.( the rest of my face is not oily) This is so extreeme that i have been put on accutane for a while to control. However i was on accutane 7 years ago for cystic acne in only that area(forhead) and the oil returned after treatment , not cysts. I have also notices that i have droplets of sweat in and around my eyebrow hair , regardless if im hot or cold. This is definelty water/sweat as it is absorbed in tissue like tears, this is constant. I feel that ther eis something else causing thse symptoms, can you please advise? my Derm proscribe accutane but i dont feel this will cure the issue, what else could it be?