Oily smelly face

I had a severe acne history for more than 7 years. My face has been always oily. I took acutane for a year ad a half and my acnes had stopped compelely.

Since then, my face started to smell very bad, when i rub on the sides of my face and smell it, it smells triabble. A lot of times when i rub my skin a bit hard, a white puss comes out ( not a lot) of some specific areas ( the white thing is the same as when you squeeze a regular acne) but it sometimes the white thing seems to be dry!

i still have  deep scars (holes) in my face because of the acne. and it seems that my some of these holes has gotten a little bigger than before.

Thank you very much
I feel you have sebaceous cysts.

About the smell:

The cysts contain keratin and lipid, and the rancid odor often associated with these cysts relates to the relative fat content, bacterial infection, or decomposition. Spontaneous rupture discharges the soft, yellow keratin material into the dermis. A tremendous inflammatory response (foreign-body reaction) ensues, often producing a purulent material.
It has somethn to do with your liver not eliminating toxins properly..take milk thistle the liquid kind and the odor will go away.I had same problem for years.very depressing.you can get it at any GNC.make sure you buy the liquid. king.it's called natures answer milk thistle seed 1oz.