Old sunburn on right leg that won't go away
This past July I was in the sun for about 3 hours. After the shower I noticed my skin had red patches around my knees, inner lower thighs, and the upper part of my right leg.....the redness looked exactly like sunburns.
It almost all went away except for a pretty big patch on my right knee. In the mean time it has changed color...it now looks like tanned patch right on my right knee....it tends to turn redish when I use hot water over it....I also noticed this on the other parts of my body mentioned above.
It is not December and I still have this brown patch on my right knee.
Will it ever go away? What should I do to avoid this happening again? I'm going to FL for the holydays and will be spending a lot of time in the sun....what sould I do?
Thank you very much!
If a few applications of white vinegar after your shower do not lighten it, you probably need to see a dermatologist to see what's going on.