PIMPLE IN SCROTUM
DEAR DOCTOR,

I HAVE A SMALL PIMPLE BELOW THE SCROTUM FOR TWO YEARS REPEATEDLY I AM PLUCKING IT AS IT IS ITCHING SOMETIMES. CAN YOU PLEASE CLARIFY WHETHER IT IS MAJOR OR MINOR AND REQUEST YOU TO SUGGEST SUITABLE MEDICATION FOR THE SAME.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE
VENKAT
I can confirm the exact cause only after examining you clinically. There can be small bumps, lumps, cysts, blisters or boils by the hair follicles. Other possibility is sebaceous cysts caused by retention of sweat. It is common in areas that sweat excessively. These types of cysts are usually painless and contain a foul smelling, white or cheesy appearing material when the cysts, boil or bumps are drained. They can get infected if you scratch them. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Shaving hair in pubic area often leads to follicultis.Maintain local hygiene. Get it checked. You may need an antibacterial ointment. That will help.
Best of luck and regards!
Thank you doctor for your advice.  As guided by you, let me apply the antibacterial ointment in the infected area.

Thank you once again
Venkat