Dermatology Community
PLEASE HELP brown patch on penis head and small brown spot
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLEASE HELP brown patch on penis head and small brown spot

i am reposting this as i can see one of the doctors has obviously posted on other questions that were asked after mine and i feel im being ignored :(

so im pretty sure ive had this before a long time ago and its gone away on its own but now its back.

so ive had unprotected sex twice this year  with the same girl (no anal)
3 or 4 weeks later i notice a brown patch on either side of my penis head..there was a brown spot there (wasnt raised or bumpy) which has gone down considerably each day ive checked, the brown patches look like they are fading but very very slowly..

i last had sex in june and this didnt appear until 3 or 4 weeks later so im not sure if its a reaction to that.

the patches dont hurt or itch and are not sore, they dont cause me a problem at all. i have read many other posts on here from people that have had the same issue and theyve all been told the same thing about pigmentation loss as its an area not exposed to air or sun very much..

could this discoloration be caused by poor blood circulation or the friction of what type of clothes you wear?

im sure some doctor is going to tell me to stop whinging or something lol.

would appreciate a response

thanks