Pain in Pennis Glans
I have pain to the left side of the glans penis / penis glans, and i feel it when i was having sex few days before. The pain is very slight, and i dont know what to do. It normally happenes when something touch to that side of my penis. There is no redness and sores in that area. Could it be possible that the tissues are destoryed during sex. What you advice ?

I have an anti-fungal medicine (Canestine - Clotrimazole) with me ? Should i try that ?

Also, i and my wife are negative for STDs

In the absence of any redness or swelling then, this may not be a case of infection or a dermatitic skin condition. Vigorous sexual activity and constant manipulation of the area may have caused superficial skin irritation.

Just continue to observe the condition. I would not advise you to apply any medications at this point. Applying creams or lotions on the area may only cause further irritation.