Painful Blister Like Bumps On Vagina

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Painful Blister Like Bumps On Vagina

I am a seventeen year old african american female. I get these VERY painful blister like bumps on the outside lips of my vagina. I have NEVER had sexual intercourse with anyone so I know its not a STD. So what could it be?? I'm really scared to tell my mom because I dont want her to think that I have been having sex. I dont know what to do, so if you have any reasonable answers that could possibly answer my question please post them. And Please DON'T post any negative or irrelevant answers! Thanks, xo.
These can be due to staph bullous infection causing painful blisters. If you ever had any oral sex or kissed someone then chances of herpes sores (especially herpes 1 sores) are important to be ruled out.

Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment and oral anti inflammatory pain killers are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

if you havnt been sexually active and its on the OUTSIDE lips  of your vagina. I would suspect it too be ingrown hairs or possibly razor burn. They can form bumps and be painful. But they do go away. Another thing, i dont know your mom so i dont know what kind of person she is, but im only 14 and i have been sexually active. I did experience symptoms of stds and i had no choice but to tell my mom and have her take me to a docotor. It was the smartest thing iv ever done. It can save you stress. Wish you luck.

I was going to tell my mom until recently she informed that her mom used to get boils under her arms and sometimes "down there" and she would get them also so my worries went away. But my next step was to go to our clinic. Thanks for the help though.
Thank you so much for your very helpful answer.
I Have notice big bumps near tha vagina then they move too the linning of my vagina i dnt have no clue what they are... they ich but i can control the itching.. they are big.. seems like there is three of them idk would like too no.. i am pregnent and had them befor having sex wit my boy friend not the one im pregnent by tho.. any one tell me what this might be