Painful Raised Taste Buds
Hi Doctor,
I have a couple of raised taste buds that are white in color and hurt like I burned my tongue with hot food. I know I haven't eaten anything that would have burned my tongue and I have been experiecing this for at least a month.  I went apple picking early October and I was wondering, with the increase in the consumption of apples, would that cause an irritation on my tongue?  I am puzzled and I want to know how to make it go away so I am not in pain all the time.  Thank you in advance.
Sunny
thats crazy you mention apples because i've also been dealing with painful tastebuds for the past few weeks.  can't figure it out!!  but i've also added an apple to my lunch this past month.  fishy. .
Did you guys solved your problem? I have raised taste buds (in the tip of the tongue) for more than 3 months now.