Painful blisters on hands and feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Painful blisters on hands and feet

My palms and now running up my fingers and inbetween fingers have a million little blisters they are now starting on my souls of my feet.  My hands are swollen, they HURT!  HELP  I have changed NOTHING as far as any products.
I cannot confirm anything without examination, but it sounds like hand, foot and mouth disease which is caused by Coxsackie’s virus. Symptoms of fever, poor appetite and sore throat can appear three to five days after exposure. A blister-like rash on the hands, feet and in the mouth usually develops one to two days after the initial symptoms.

There is no specific treatment. Treatment is aimed at fever control and maintaining good oral hydration. Take adequate fluids throughout the day and acetaminophen if there is any fever. The other possibility is of contact dermatitis or pompholyx. I would suggest you to get it confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.