Painful bumps under skin of foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Painful bumps under skin of foot

About 2-3 months ago I got a bump on the bottom of my right foot right below the pad below my big toe under the skin. I  ignored it for awhile because it was only a little sore but recently got another one(quite a bit smaller)  directly on the pad below my pinky toe, then about 5 days ago noticed 3 small bumps in a row on my left foot above the pad below my 3 middle toes. The first bump mentioned has become extremely painful when I walk barefooted on hard surfaces and when I barely step on something directly on it. The other bumps aren't as painful but do pack some pain. I'm not sure what they are and am wondering if it's anything I should go to a podiatrist about and get it checked?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to callus, friction blisters, warts or herpetic sores. When a foot is hot and sweaty, the sock sticks to the foot. The sock and foot then rub against each other and the inside of the shoe causing blisters to appear.Plantar fibromas are firm, nodular masses which occur as a single mass or in clusters on the arches of the foot.

Wear shoes that fit properly and keep feet as dry as possible.Wearing wet shoes, boots and socks will increase your chance of developing blisters. So change socks regularly.
And use foot powder to help keep your feet dry. If the blisters still persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist/podiatrist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had these red bumps on the top of my left foot for about 5 years they come and they go. more in the summer so i thought heat rash but no. they do not itch or cause me any discomfort! they come in clusters. it started on just the top of my foot but after 5 years its now on my ankle to. please help i have no idea what this is!!!!