Painful bumps under skin of foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Painful bumps under skin of foot

About 2-3 months ago I got a bump on the bottom of my right foot right below the pad below my big toe under the skin. I  ignored it for awhile because it was only a little sore but recently got another one(quite a bit smaller)  directly on the pad below my pinky toe, then about 5 days ago noticed 3 small bumps in a row on my left foot above the pad below my 3 middle toes. The first bump mentioned has become extremely painful when I walk barefooted on hard surfaces and when I barely step on something directly on it. The other bumps aren't as painful but do pack some pain. I'm not sure what they are and am wondering if it's anything I should go to a podiatrist about and get it checked?