Painful lump near scrotum/pelvic area
I am freaking out right now.  There is a hard, painful lump under the skin near where my scrotum meets my pelvic area.  The skin above the lump is red.  The testicle on that side is also larger than the my other testicle.  What is this?
I think it might just be a bug bite or something.  The lump has reduced in size, and there is only a small red mark... which would indicate a bite to me.... I hope.
Man it's killing me.  Uncomortable and sore to the touch.  Now it's smaller, raised out of the skin a little bit, and red.  Could it be a boil or something?
If it was cancer, would the bump be red on the outside?  Please, some answers.  I'm freaking out.
I'm freaking out right now!! Two small bumps under the skin near my left testicle. The small bumps were noticed a few days ago and now the size of a pea& doesn't feel too good when. Touched. I've had similar bumps before (near inner thigh a few months back) but never near my testicles. I was recently tested and tested negative for any kind of std or hiv..I'm trying to build up courage to go to the doctor about but until then any suggestions.?
cancer lumps are almost never any place but on tetes, penis or on the scrotum. they are also hard, pale colored, painless lump. so basically if its red and you feel pain when touching it its nothing serious. wait 1-2 months if it hasn't improved see your doctor.
hi i have a small red pimple feeling lump under my left testicle in that skin area. i have had it for about a year now and it doesnt hurt unless i pick at it or push on it and it feels like skin and it use to be puss filled but i got it out a long time ago n none ever came back. I AM 16 & A VIRGIN and i have had the hpv shots (while i had this) im getting kinda worried about it cause its in that area and i have had it for so long. my mother still insists on going into see the pediatrician i still go to (which is a girl) what should i do? it about the size of a ant please help me
It could be a cyst