Painful open sores in groin area.
The are of concern in the area where the leg meets the groin, in the fold there.  I tend to sweat a lot in that area.  I'm not a small man, but not a overly large one either.  Typically I use goldbond in that area after showers.  But even with that, after a day, the are ends up quite moist and doesnt smell so ideal either.

But lately, there have been two open sore to appear in this area of my right leg.  They are VERY painful and I pretty much have to watch everything movement I make with that leg.  I have been applying antibiotic ointment and bandages to the wounds the past 2 days, but the bandages do not stick well in that area.  I have also discontinued the use of the goldbond, to avoid getting it in these open sores.  

Could this be caused by not drying well enough after showers combined with chaifing ?  Possibly even small rips in the skin.  The sores are very painful, and they do not look so healthy either, its almost like holes in the skin.  They dont bleed actively, but there is smal amounts of blood on the bandages as well as usually a small amount on the towel while drying the area.  I'm not sure what to do other than clean the area, dry the area, apply antibiotic ointment then cover.