Dermatology Community
Painfully pruney hands
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painfully pruney hands

This is a problem that has been increasing in the last year or so. I have always pruned up rapidly but now it is getting out of hand, excuse the pun. I live in FL which is rather humid so my hands are on the verge of pruning any moment and if they get sweaty, they will. I have whitish, rubb-able off-able middles to my hands on occasion. I aviod long showers becasue the hypersensitive, or I suppose just odd feeling that pruney hands have, makes me a little squeezy. My biggest problem is diving, I love to dive but when I surface I am in pain, and my hands are caulifowered, its quite disgusting. It will get better if I don't touch anything and hold them out to dry for about 10-15 min, it makes me feel sick though.

So what shall I do?
Tags: pruney, hand, Pain