Painfully pruney hands
This is a problem that has been increasing in the last year or so. I have always pruned up rapidly but now it is getting out of hand, excuse the pun. I live in FL which is rather humid so my hands are on the verge of pruning any moment and if they get sweaty, they will. I have whitish, rubb-able off-able middles to my hands on occasion. I aviod long showers becasue the hypersensitive, or I suppose just odd feeling that pruney hands have, makes me a little squeezy. My biggest problem is diving, I love to dive but when I surface I am in pain, and my hands are caulifowered, its quite disgusting. It will get better if I don't touch anything and hold them out to dry for about 10-15 min, it makes me feel sick though.

So what shall I do?
My son has this same issue going on at the moment.  He is 10.  We are waiting on blood tests to come back to test for cystic fibrosis as this can be a symptom associated with that.  Some carriers of the gene can get it.    Or it can be a stand alone issue.  It has a really long name Aquagenic ..... Palms or AWP for short.