Painless Pimple like structure on penis head
Hi i am having pimple like structure on the  my penis head from past one week which discharges a lot of sticky liquid from that area . It also causes severe itching especially during night. The scrotum skin also has swollen a bit and even it itches a lot.I have also developed some swells over my body which also cause itching before having this pimple on my Penis head.I am unable to diagnose the problem as it seems to be something unique.I am virgin and not had any sex. Someone please assist.
It looks like a boil or a cyst. Avoid any kind of cosmetics and keep the area clean. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or Neosporin can be applied but if the symptoms are severe then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. You may need oral antibiotics also.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.