Painless bumps between toes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Painless bumps between toes

The other day I discovered several small, flesh-colored bumps between my pinky and fourth toes smaller than a grain of rice. I'm wondering if this is something I should worry about. I figured since they were painless it wasn't an emergency, but it is a little disturbing to look at.
These small bumps can be due to plain warts and another differential would be acrokeratoelastoidosis but it is a less likely diagnosis which should be explored only if warts are ruled out. It usually presents in puberty, mostly in females and presents as small bumps over the hands and feet. The papules are about 2-5mm in diameter and form small clusters.

If the symptoms persist or worsen then you should get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
I have had a history with warts; I had them rather severely on my fingers and injections finally got rid of them. Thanks for your advice, I'll wait a little longer and see what happens.
Now the skin is peeling and an odorous sticky substance is coming out. I've also discovered some small reddish warts on the tops of my feet.
Were you around ocean water prior to breakout of these warts ?