Painless bumps in pubic region with vaginal discomfort

I am a 20 year old sexually active female, and I have been becoming increasingly concerned over the last few days. A little over a week ago, I developed a very itchy, faint pink rash in my pubic hair (on the pubic bone). There were a couple of red "pimples" as well, but as I has just shaved with a dull razor in a saltwater bath, I assumed that it was irritation from shaving. I popped the bumps (there were about 3) and they just had a little bit of blood inside of them. A couple of them were associated with hairs.
Since then, I have had about 5 more altogether, ranging from my pubic bone to between my legs, all in my pubic hair. Besides the first couple of days, they haven't been itchy. I wouldn't notice them if I weren't checking for them. They are slightly raised and flesh colored at first, and they turn red within a couple of hours of appearing. If I pop them, they heal in about 2-3 days. If I don't, they heal overnight. There is no pain or tingling in the area that they occur, and they heal normally.
About 5 days after the initial symptoms (bumps), I developed some vaginal burning. I checked to be sure that it wasn't actually that there were bumps on the soft tissue of my vagina, and there are none - however, it is relatively red and uncomfortable. I bought a vaginal ph test and it said that my ph was 4.0, which is normal. I had a little bit of white, chunky discharge, so I bought yeast infection treatment (vaginal suppositories), and the burning seems to be cured until shortly before it's time for a new one.
So my question is this: are these symptoms characteristic of an STD, or are they simply follicitis, irritation, or possibly due to a yeast infection? I have had an HPV vaccine, and have been exclusively with my partner for 7 months. I have never had any symptoms before, and have no flu-like symptoms now. If it helps, I have been recently diagnosed with severe IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and my immune system has definitely been compromised, as I've had extremely frequent diarrhea for about four months.

Any help is greatly appreciated!