Paper Cut like wounds appearing on finger
Basically this happens quite rarely, ( i would say over the last 10 years at least 2 a year)...

Anyway, its basically like a papercut, a clean cut with no bleeding usually.. and no pain usually, maybe once in a while pain appears, the same kind of pain that you would feel if your cut your finger with sharp paper!. It appears on the pulps of the fingers (palmer side).

Im more curious than anything as to what it is...

I have no visible appearnce on any fungal infection or poorly looked after skin....
I dont think it has anything to do with temperature, since i've had this problem even when i was in a tropical country, and even in europe during various seasons....

I have no major underlying disorder (no hypertension, diabeties etc).

Could it be a lack of calcium? something rare? lack of some vitamins?

many thanks to those who reply.

It is good that you have no underlying disorder.  Are there other symptoms present? A wound or cut occurs when the integrity of skin is compromised.  These may occur when the skin is rubbed away by friction against a rough surface. This may be the reason for the cuts you have on your finger. If this persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct examination of the lesion will help with the diagnosis. Take care and regards.
I am having the same problem and I cant figure out why. I never cut my fingers on anything, i just usually notice a cut on my finger with the flap of skin still on it. I usually notice pain eventually but not when it happens. I have been actually having this very frequently. At least once a month, and it is always on the sides of my fingers.
I have had this problem for many years. However, there is pain and sometimes the skin around the area dies off.  I have been diagnosed with a wheat allergy that seems to have helped some but they still come though less frequently.
Hello today a thin paper cut like wound appeared across the palm of my hand an across my finger tips.the cut across my hands about 4centimeters long and the ones on my finger tips are abbot a cm long. This has never happened before and I have not been around paper today so it is highly rare that it would be a paper cut. The cut appears to be some sort of crack in on my skins surface but is thin and straight. The cuts hurt like a paper cut but dont bleed I to have no allergies and no health condition and these cuts just appeared when I got up and when I was at my friends house.
Thank-you very much for starting this conversation because I am really curious to what they are and need to find out soon.
I have a very similar issue as well.  Most often, they form on the fingertips at the edge of where my fingernail ends.  Occasionally they will bleed and minor to moderate pain is very common.  Rarely it is severe pain.  I have tried lotions, creams, liquid bandage, alcohol, peroxide, steroid cream, anti-fungal, everything, and they keep coming back.  Very often they will occur repetitively in the same spot.  Recently, I have had once on my thumb that follows about one centimeter of my fingerprint in a gradual arc.  I am a 30 year old Male and also have some eczema.  This occurs with variable regularity, but on average, once a month.
I have had small paper-like cuts on my thumb and first 2 fingers.  They are very painful and I have used all kind of creams and lotions.  I live in Florida, so it is occurring in a hot climate.  I've never had it before and can not figure out what it could be.  It is so frustrating, because the cuts appear for no given reason.  Any suggestions?
I too have the same problem and its frequency has been increasing.Usually they are not much painful and don't even feel them. But its really frustrating while I wash my hands. I doubt that the reason is excessive sweating on my palms and feet or maybe any vitamin deficiency. Do any of you have hyperhidrosis?
Nope **** u