Patch of tiny, colorless bumps on backs of hands
I have a cluster of tiny, skin-colored bumps on the backs of each of my hands.  They are no more than 1mm in size.  The bumps are pretty close together in each patch, but then there are a few stray bumps as well.  The bumps don't itch, they don't flake, they aren't red, they don't hurt, my skin isn't dry.  I've done a ton of google searches to try to figure out if it's a rash, warts (don't think they are), allergic reaction, etc., but nothing is turning up as the right condition.  Any ideas of what these colorless, itch free, clusters of tiny bumps could be or how to get rid of them?
These small bumps can be due to lichen planus, lichen nitidus, common warts, actinic keratosis, flat warts or granuloma annulare. All these conditions are harmless and do not cause any itching or pain.
My sincere advice would be to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.