Patches of skin that look like cauliflower in my nose

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I think I had a small one of these patches a long time ago when I was younger, I was never sure what it was.... It seemed to come and go but now I feel as if it's spreading, I have tried lotions, aquaphor, bag balm, neosporin  exfoliation and just leaving it alone but nothing works. Now it's just getting worse, I feel as if it's spreading to the lines at the end of my mustache as well.

Can someone please take a look and tell me what type of infection this is? can it be cured with anything over the counter or do I need medical treatment?

Thanks for the help
These cauliflower like patches can be due to warts or some benign growths of skin. I suggest you to get it evaluated and biopsied from your dermatologist as they have been appearing for many years. Only a biopsy skin can confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.