Peeled Penis Glans(glands)?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Peeled Penis Glans(glands)?

Hi, I recently got Balanitis a few days ago. I experienced horrible itching and swelling of the foreskin (uncircumsized). I started using tea tree oil and it seemed to help out alot but it left my glans (glands), foreskin, and testes very dry to the point of peeling. I applied some hydrocortisone (cortizone-10) and it helped but the skin on my glans (glands) started to peel alot more from the moisture. I started picking it slowly and completely removed the skin, so raw. I was wondering if the skin would grow back and what can I apply on it so that it won't get irritated or infected? Should I keep moisturizing it? I have vitamin e oil and tea tree oil on hand, along with the cortizone-10. I looking for natural remedies because I am uninsured and can't see a doctor. Thanks in advance.
First of all you should not use steroid cream on your own. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of vitamin E cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.