Peeling-Itching-Little Bumps on my feet and toes!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

8021963?1338949554
Hello there,

I have been peeling and itching on the bottom of my feet for almost two years now. Yes, I have been to the doctor about this. But nothing that my doctor has told me seems to help. In the past few months I have had these tiny little bumps appear on the bottom of my feet and between my toes they also have an annoying itch as well. I try not to scratch my feet, but the other day one of the bump was itching so bad that I scratched my foot to the point clear liquid came out were the bump once was. The peeling and the itching has also spread to between and on my toes. I now have a scar and the bottom of my foot from wear that bump once was. In these past few months the itching has gotten A LOT worse than before, it even wakes me out of my sleep. Also my feet are very dry and i do apply moisturizer (pure shea butter and cocoa butter)

My doctor told me to put my eczema cream (Fluticasone Propionate Cream, 0.05%) on the bottom of my feet but that doesn't work either. As of today I am applying athlete cream and power to my feet and toes to see if it will clear up because I have given up on my eczema cream; which I have been using for the months with on improvement.

I am a 18 year old female and I drink PLENTY of water daily. Please help! What is this skin condition? What can I use to get rid of this?
I have the same problem as well, and I am also a female. Hopefully someone can give us an answer to this irritating issue.  
I've have the same thing, nothing works. I've had for two years, never had anything before and am also female. Any answers?
I too have the same symptoms, for over a year now. I am a 52 yr old male, active and in shape. It started as a patch on my left foot, and spread. Now I have it on both feet. My Dr prescribed clobatesol propionate cream. It helps relieve the itch, but it's not a cure.