Peeling Penis
My husband noticed his penis was very glossy about two days ago today he realized that his penis was peeling. What could cause this? Is it some thing he should have looked at? Is there anything we can do to make it better
Peeling of the skin of penis can be due to allergic or irritant contact dermatitis, contact with harsh detergents, soaps and lotions and exposure to cold, dry air.
Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used. Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. Fungal infections have to be ruled out then. I hope it helps. Take care and God bless.