Peeling fingers
Hi i have been noticing some peeling happening on my fingertips its like white small dots filled with air like dead skin really and they pop! After a week that i have this condition i get a bit of a burning sensation on my fingers once they are dry!
I apply moisturizer Nivea cream and betafusin is that something serious?
Is that some how related to an HIV infection or is it due to the weather?
any advice would help am just too scared in general
Hope to get some answers soon
Dyshidrotic eczema(Pompholyx) indicating a possible nickel sensitization is no concern for HIV. Do consult your doc.
For your symptoms, pompholyx needs to be ruled out. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hello !!!
I just came back from my Dermatologist! the peeling on my fingers is due to dyshidrotic eczema and i was prescribed some creams
nothing to do with an STD!
the mind sometimes its a powerful thing that convince you that ur fears are a fact