Peeling skin and red spots on hands and feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

6947770?1306796993
For the past 12 years or so, I have had skin peeling on my feet.  sometimes it just peels, and other times, it gets kinda brown looking, like alligator skin, and still peels off.  I can't figure out what it is, or what causes it.  sometimes it's really bad, sometimes it's relatively minor, but it's been constantly there since around 1998 or about.  more recently, the same condition has started with my hands also peeling.  To date, no alligator skin, but still peeling skin thats red underneath.  I've attached a few pics to better show the problem.  
Nothing?

This can be due to exfoliative keratolysis. From the symptoms it can be exfoliative keratolysis. The first sign is one or more superficial air-filled blisters on the fingers or palms. The blisters burst to leave tender, circular areas. The symptoms are aggravated by exposure to irritants including water, soap, detergents and solvents. Treatment includes protection from irritants, emollients hand creams and phototherapy in severe cases.

If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist and get eczema ruled out. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.