Peeling skin near/on head of penis
About 5 days ago, I was hit in the penis by a soccer ball - twice. The blow was focused on my penis, and I am still seeing side effects from this. Before today there were small, bright red, spots along my foreskin when pulled back, and just under my head, but now there is a large area on the top of my penis that has begun to peel. I want to know if this could be a health concern, or if I should just wait it out and let it heal.
Thanks in advance.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis,eczema or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.
As of right now, I just went to check, the rash is gone. There is mild skin peeling when i pull my foreskin back along, the foreskin, and just under the head. Where there was a bit of a rash it is now a bit glossy. So far all I've done is kept it clean. Is this a good sign, the peeling of the skin, or is it a not-so-good sign?
Peeling skin is a feature of eczema,psoriasis or fungal infections.Pls try using the above said treatment and if the symptoms still persist then pls consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.