Peeling skin on nose....
Well, It all started out with a pimple on my nose..and now..the skin on my nose is at times hard like leather.. and then flakes.. if i pull the skin off.. then it's RED! and very sensitive... I hate to go out of the house because it looks so bad.. cover up makes it worse.. and my 1 yr old points and say oweeee! Not good!! Help please.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. You can treat flaking and dryness with over-the-counter dandruff or medicated shampoos. Shampoo the hair vigorously and frequently (preferably daily). Active ingredients in these shampoos include salicylic acid, coal tar, zinc, resorcin, ketoconazole, or selenium.

If the symptoms persist,then it would be best to get it confirmed from a dermatologist.Eczema and fungal infections have to be ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.