Peelling fingers
My skin starts out with a small brown coloration on my thumb and/or pointer finger.  Then it opens and peels.  My whole thumb and pointer finger and part of my palm is now peeling.  Totally resistant to any cortisone creams or moisturizers. My Dermatologist doesn't know what it is.  My fingers and palm won't stop peeling.  I am a 57 yr old male, weight 230, 6'2".  Interestingly, I had rotator cuff surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago and this peeling has started right where they had the attachment over my finger for my vital signs.  Could this be connected?
Acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau, which was also known as dermatitis repens, is a rare, chronic, localized, sterile pustular eruption of the fingers and toes. Although it is generally considered to be a variant of pustular psoriasis, some individuals classify it as a separate entity.
External application of calcipotriol is supposed to be effective if confirmed.