Penile Biopsy Recovery Time
I had a penile biopsy two months ago.  After the procedure I had a lot of swelling, pain, etc... but after a week it went back to normal size.  The biopsy proved everything is ok.  My issue is that the area is still red and sensitive.  I was putting lotions/creams on it but then I read on here where that may not help it fully heal.  Does anyone have an experience with this?  Also, I know not touching it helps, but I have really cut back.  I need this fixed.  

I do have an appt with my dermatologist but it is a month and a half away.  He is booked.

Help:)  Thanks!
bump.  Any ideas or suggestions?
Penile skin is very thin and delicate and a superficial biopsy has to be done. If you are still having redness and sensitiveness after such a long time, then possibility of a slightly deep biopsy lesion is there. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult your dermatologist/ urologist.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

Thanks for the follow up!  I will try your suggestions.  I do have an appt with the dermatologist too but it is still a month away!

Thanks!